2019 Wacker Neuson PT3H
Call for Price
The PT 3 series of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on job sites around the world. The high-performance, durable pumps can move up to 356 gpm (1350 l/m) and solids up to 1.5 inches (38mm). With the radial flow design, quality components and built-in contractor friendly features these pumps have redefined the durability standards of a job site pump. The PT 3 series is popular for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with patented pump cover, volute and volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Available with gasoline or diesel engine options.
- L x W x H: 26.5 x 20 x 22.5 in.
- L x W x H Shipping: 27 x 20.5 x 24 in.
- Diameter Suction and Discharge: 3 in.
- Operating weight: 169 lb.
- Shipping weight: 185 lb.
- Discharge Head: 92.9 ft.
- Discharge capacity: 356 US gpm
- Pressure: 40.2 psi
- Suction height Lift: 25 ft.
- Solids diameter Max. Size: 1.5 in.
- Engine / Motor type: Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Hatz
- Displacement: 21.6 cu. in.
- RPM / speed Max. Engine: 3,700 rpm
- RPM / speed Operating: 3,500 rpm
- Power Max. Rated: 6.8 hp
- Power Rating Specification: ISO 3046 IFN
- Engine oil: 1.16 US qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Tank capacity Fuel: 1.3 US gal.
- Fuel consumption: 0.45 US gal/h
- Runtime: 2.96 h
- Engine Type
- Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine Manufacturer
- 6.8 hp
- Discharge Capacity
- 356 US gpm
- Suction Diameter
- 3 in.
- Suction Head Lift
- 25 ft.
- Max Pressure
- 40.2 psi
- 26.5 x 20 x 22.5 in.
- 169 lb.