2019 Wacker Neuson PT2A NEW
Call for Price
The PT2A centrifugal trash pump is a reliable dewatering tool for a variety of applications. The lightweight pump can handle up to 210 gpm (795 l/m) and solids up to one inch (25 mm) and are ideal for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water. With built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps.
- L x W x H: 24.4 x 18.2 x 18.9 in.
- L x W x H Shipping: 25.4 x 19.2 x 20.2 in.
- Diameter Suction and Discharge: 2 in.
- Operating weight: 110 lb.
- Shipping weight: 112 lb.
- Discharge Head: 98 ft.
- Discharge capacity: 185 US gpm
- Pressure: 43.5 psi
- Suction height Lift: 26 ft.
- Solids diameter Max. Size: 1 in.
- Engine / Motor type: Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda GX160
- Displacement: 9.9 cu. in.
- RPM / speed Operating: 3,600 rpm
- Power Max. Rated: 4.8 hp
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Engine oil Capacity: 0.58 US qt
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Tank capacity Fuel: 0.82 US gal.
- Fuel consumption: 0.37 US gal/h
- Runtime: 2.2 h
- Chrome cast iron impeller, ductile iron volute, and silicon-carbide mechanical seals designed for wear resistance and long-life with minimal maintenance.
- Durable Honda engines with low oil level shutdown offered for 2", 3", and 4" pumps provides market leading performance and reliability.
- Tool conveniently attached to frame for loosening/tightening fasteners on covers and drain plugs provides quick and easy maintenance.
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation.
- Engine Type
- Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine Manufacturer
- Honda GX160
- 4.8 hp
- Discharge Capacity
- 185 US gpm
- Suction Diameter
- 2 in.
- Suction Head Lift
- 26 ft.
- Max Pressure
- 43.5 psi
- 24.4 x 18.2 x 18.9 in.
- 110 lb.