2019 Wacker Neuson HMS - M2500
Call for Price
The HMS series offers flexibility and economic efficiency: These high frequency flex-shaft internal vibrators can be adapted to every type of application. Heads and shafts can be easily combined and rapidly exchanged to match the right equipment to the job. Unique hybrid heads offer optimum concrete consolidation and movement. Wacker Neuson HMS systems provide reliable performance and quality concrete.
- Vibrations: 16,000 rpm
- Engine / Motor: Double insulated universal motor
- Voltage 1~: 120 V
- Current: 15 A
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Power: 2.5 kW (hp)
- Weight: 11.9 lb.
- L x W x H: 12.3 x 6.1 x 9.1 in.
- Power cable: 1.6 ft.
- Long life carbon brushes offer up to 500 hours of run time
- Maintenance-friendly: Low cost and time effort for maintenance jobs
- Durable components: Hardened vibrator head, durable housing, reinforced protection hose
- Reliable and strong performance: High quality drives for productive work with a high quality result
- Wide range of components: Flexible shafts 1.5-30 ft., vibrator heads 1-2.75 in. and electric motors
- 12.3 in.
- 6.1 in.
- 9.1 in.
- 11.9 lb.