2019 Wacker Neuson BV50A-H Backpack Vibrators
Call for Price
The portable gasoline vibrators with comfortable backpack features high impact, high speed concrete vibration. It is designed for light to medium duty concrete work and hard to reach concrete applications with limited electrical supply. Throttle mechanism can be moved on either side of the operator to suit individual operating preferences. Swivel engine mount keeps the center of gravity close to the operator.
- L x W x H: 23 x 14 x 22 in.
- L x W x H Shipping: 28.4 x 18.5 x 25.6 in.
- Operating weight: 27.7 lb.
- Shipping weight: 35 lb.
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled Single Cylinder 4-Cycle
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor: GXH 50
- Displacement: 3 cu. in.
- Engine performance: 2.1 hp
- Engine RPM: 7200-7800 rpm
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Starting device: Recoil
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel consumption: 0.09 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 0.81 US qt
- Vibrations (no load): 12,000 rpm
- No power cords required - great for applications with limited access to electrical power.
- Harness system fits a variety of body profiles via seven-point adjustment including vertical height.
- Centrifugal clutch allows for easy starting in all applications.
- New version is lighter for improved ergonomics.
- Portable and productive - offering over 10,000 vibrations per minute.
- 23 in.
- 14 in.
- 22 in.
- 27.7 lb.