2018 Wacker Neuson SW28
Call for Price
SW 28 Vertical Lift Skid Steer Loader
The SW 28 brings maximum reach making it ideal for loading and unloading. The SW 28 delivers 2,800 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 134 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Perkins Tier IV Final engine. Available in both H-pattern and ISO joystick pilot controls, the machines can fit the preferences of any user. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab delivers comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue, increasing productivity.
- Height top of ROPS: 81.9 in.
- Overall length w/ bucket: 143.9 in.
- Overall length w/o bucket: 115.8 in.
- Operating weight: 8,253 lb.
- Height Hinge Pin Max: 134.6 in.
- Rated Operating Capacity 50%: 2,800 lb.
- Dump height max. at max height: 107.1 in.
- Angle of departure: 25 °
- Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/bucket at max height: 38 °
- Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/bucket pin @ 124 in: 45.5 °
- Ground clearance: 9.4 in.
- Breakout force max. - Bucket: 6,717 lbf
- Breakout force max. - Boom: 5,705 lbf
- Bucket width: 72 in.
- Width w/o bucket: 70 in.
- Wheelbase: 45.8 in.
- Engine / Motor: Turbo-Charged Perkins 854 Tier 4 Final
- Engine performance: 74 hp
- Tank capacity: 24.3 US gal.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow: 22.5 US gpm
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- High Flow: 35.9 US gpm
- Pressure aux. relief: 3,338 psi
- Travel speed (low): 6.8 mph
- Travel speed (high): 11.2 mph
- Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on the job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increase the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain the machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
- Engine Type
- Turbo-Charged Perkins 854 Tier 4 Final
- 74 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.3 US gal.
- 115.8 in.
- 70 in.
- 81.9 in.
- 45.8 in.