2018 Wacker Neuson SW16
Call for Price
SW16 Radial Lift Skid Steer Loader
The SW16 offers the power and torque needed for any job site. This unit delivers 1,600 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height over 118 inches. The machine is equipped with a 56 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine offering class-leading engine torque. Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls ensures operators with any control preference can efficiently operate the machine. With spacious door width and height, visibility of the attachment and the surroundings is superior to the competition.
- Height top of ROPS: 81.5 in.
- Overall length w/ bucket: 134.9 in.
- Overall length w/o bucket: 106.6 in.
- Operating weight: 6,170 lb.
- Height Hinge Pin Max: 118.1 in.
- Rated Operating Capacity 50%: 1,600 lb.
- Dump reach: 34.1 in.
- Dump height max. at max height: 90.6 in.
- Angle of departure: 24 °
- Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/bucket at max height: 42 °
- Ground clearance: 7.6 in.
- Breakout force max. - Bucket: 5,300 lbf
- Breakout force max. - Boom: 5,000 lbf
- Width: 65.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 43.5 in.
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine / Motor: KDI 1903 TCR
- Engine performance: 56 hp
- Displacement: 113.6 cu. in.
- RPM / speed: 2,750 rpm
- Battery: 950 CCA
- Fuel tank capacity: 30 US gal.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow: 20 US gpm
- Pressure Aux. relief: 3,500 psi
- Hydraulic oil tank: 2.9 US gal.
- Travel speed Low: 8 mph
- Travel speed High: 12 mph
- Standard tires: 10 x 16.5
- Category leading hydraulic horsepower of 36.8 hp allows for the ability to maximize the efficiency of high-performance attachments.
- Ergonomically designed operator station offers a wide door, angled pedals and foot-bed, and conveniently located switches, allowing for significantly reduced operator fatigue.
- The Kohler engine comes with industry-leading 4 year, 4,000 hour warranty. Maintenance free, filter free, and regeneration free Tier 4 Final aftertreatment eliminates extreme heat during regeneration and allows the operator to spend more time concentrating on the job site and less time changing filters.
- Designed with maintenance access in mind, engine checkpoints are within easy reach making daily maintenance quick and simple.
- The 30-gallon fuel tank gives operators 30% more time in the cab, and less time refueling.
- Engine Type
- KDI 1903 TCR
- Engine Manufacturer
- 56 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,750 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 US gal.
- Tire Size
- 10 x 16.5
- 106.6 in.
- 65.9 in.
- 81.5 in.
- 43.5 in.