2018 Wacker Neuson PT6LT - PT6LS
Call for Price
6-inch trash pump for your heavy duty dewatering jobs
The PT 6 self-priming centrifugal, trash pump provides fast, cost effective pumping solution for larger jobs. With the ability to move water up to 1300 gpm (4935 l/min) containing solids up to 2-inches (50mm) big dewatering jobs are completed fast so work can continue. Featuring cast ductile iron pump housing, impeller, wear plate and volute, this durable trash pump offers a long, trouble-free service life. This high performance pump is an ideal choice where ever larger volumes of water need to be moved.
- Mixed flow impeller design produces high volume and head for increased pump capacity.
- Oil-lubricated silicone carbide seal reduces maintenance and provides seal protection.
- Discharge elbow rotates 360 degrees to accommodate various discharge angles.
- Automatic engine shutdown protects engine from damage due to low oil pressure or high cylinder temperature.
- Liquid-cooled Tier 4 diesel engine enhances reliability and provides cleaner emissions.
- L x W x H: 79 x 35 x 48 in.
- L x W x H Shipping: 79 x 35 x 52 in.
- Diameter: 6 in.
- Operating weight: 1,587 lb.
- Shipping weight Dry: 1,605 lb.
- Discharge Head: 100 ft.
- Discharge capacity: 1,300 US gpm
- Pressure: 43 psi
- Suction height Lift: 25 ft.
- Solids diameter Max. Size: 2 in.
- Engine / Motor type: Diesel, Liquid Cooled
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Kohler
- Displacement: 83.7 cu. in.
- RPM / speed Max. Engine: 2,700 rpm
- RPM / speed Min. Operating: 2,050 rpm
- Power Max. Rated: 24 hp
- Power Rating Specification: ISO 3046 IFN
- Engine oil: 5.3 US qt.
- Fuel type: Diesel #2 - ULSD
- Tank capacity Fuel: 28 US gal.
- Fuel consumption @ 2700rpm: 1.5 US gal/h
- Runtime @ 2700rpm: 17.3 h
- Engine Type
- Diesel, Liquid Cooled
- Engine Manufacturer
- 24 hp
- Discharge Capacity
- 1,300 US gpm
- Suction Head Lift
- 25 ft.
- Max Pressure
- 43 psi
- 79 x 35 x 48 in.
- 1,587 lb.