2018 Wacker Neuson CRT48-37V
Call for Price
The best solution for your concrete construction sites: CRT 48
The 48-inch, CRT 48 trowel range delivers the best results with maximum productivity. The distinguishing feature is a superior steering system that is easy to operate and reduces operator fatigue. In addition, the rigid frame ensures excellent steering control. Combined with the ergonomic 2-lever controls it achieves optimum maneuverability.
- Highest blade speeds in mechanical drive ride-on trowel class offers higher productivity and better finishes.
- Optimum maneuverability due to its balanced power-to-weight ratio and ergonomic twin lever controls.
- Variable clutch offers proper torque and speed range to match concrete conditions without mechanical adjustments.
- Good visibility thanks to front and rear lights as standard - especially in low light operations
- Dual Fuel model offers gasoline/LPG configuration for applications where alternative fuel is preferred or required. Operator can easily toggle between gasoline and LP during operation or use either fuel exclusively.
- L x W x H Shipping: 107 x 55.75 x 64 in.
- L x W x H Operating: 101 x 51 x 58 in.
- Shipping weight: 1,575 lb.
- Operating weight: 1,205 lb.
- Troweling diameter: 48 in.
- Quantity of blades: 10
- Blades (Combination): 18 x 8 in.
- Blades (Finsh): 18 x 6 in.
- Blades (Float): 18 x 10 in.
- Pitch range: 0 - 25 °
- Rotor speed (min. / max.): 25/170 rpm
- Engine / Motor: Air-cooled, V-Twin, gasoline
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Displacement: 61 cu. in.
- Operating performance (SAE J1349): 37 hp
- RPM / speed (operating): 4,000 rpm
- Fuel type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel consumption Gasoline (Unleaded) / Diesel: 2.8 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel: 6.5 US gal.
- Tank capacity Oil: 2.4 US qt.
- Runtime Gasoline / Diesel: 4 h
- 1,205 lb.