2018 Wacker Neuson AP1850e - AP1850we - with water tank
Call for Price
The battery-operated vibratory plate AP1850e
The AP1850e is the world's only battery-operated, cordless vibratory plate for completely emissions-free operation. With a battery runtime that is sufficient for a full working day, the AP1850e is an excellent choice for new commercial interior or renovation projects, poorly ventilated areas such trenches and tunnels and projects with strict emission and noise guidelines. The simple operation and reliable compaction performance make the cordless plate an excellent rental machine. Available with and without a water tank.
- Large area compaction capacity, one battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt is maintenance free
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas
- Same compaction performance as comparable gasoline powered vibratory plates
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers
- Operating weight: 244.7 lb.
- Centrifugal force: 4,046.6 lbf
- Operating width: 19.7 in.
- Frequency: 98 Hz
- Hand-arm vibrations: 13.12 ft/s²
- Advance travel: 88.6 ft/min
- Surface capacity: 8,718.8 sq. ft./h
- Type of battery: Li-Ion
- Weight: 20.06 lb.
- L x W x H: 8.67 x 11.43 x 7.64 in.
- Rated voltage: 51 V
- Energy content: 1,008 Wh
- Capacity: 20 Ah
- Charge current max.: 32 A
- Discharge current max.: 160 A
- 20.06 lb.
- 19.7 in.
- Vibration Frequency
- 98 Hz