Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Wacker Neuson EZ38
Excellent manueverability with zero tail swing: EZ38
This compact excavator combines the performance of a conventional track excavator with the excellent maneuverability of a zero tail swing machine. When revolved, the tail does not project over the width of the tracks. Offering excellent service accessibility with the tilting operator platform, plus the comfortable and ergonomically designed operating environment improves productivity. This excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of short and longer dipperstick. Cab models feature standard air conditioning. Powered by the economical Yanmar 3-cylinder diesel engine, the EZ38 track excavator offers rubber track, dozer blade, boom mounted working light and a control pattern change system.
- Shipping weight min.: 7,897 lb.
- Operating weight: 8,274 - 9,863 lb.
- Biting force max.: 4,002 lbf
- Breakout force max.: 7,194 lbf
- Digging depth max.: 132.2 in.
- Dumping height: 130.6 - 138.4 in.
- Dump height max.: 138.4 in.
- Digging radius max.: 217.9 in.
- L x W x H: 188.9 x 68.5 x 98.4 in.
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Yanmar
- Engine / Motor type: 3TNV88F
- Engine / Motor: Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Displacement: 100.2 cu. in.
- RPM / speed: 2,400 rpm
- Engine performance acc. to ISO: 24.4 hp
- Battery: 74 CCA
- Fuel tank capacity: 11.6 US gal.
- Duty pump: Double variable- & two-gear pump
- Flow rate: 30.1 US gpm
- Operating pressure for working and traction hydraulics: 3,481 psi
- Operating pressure Slewing gear: 3,041 psi
- Hydraulic oil tank: 10.2 US gal.
- Travel speed max.: 2.7 mph
- Chain width: 11.8 in.
- Ground clearance: 11 in.
- Width: 68.5 in.
- Height: 13.6 in.
- Stroke - Above ground: 15.4 in.
- Stroke - Below ground: 17.7 in.
- Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC: 95 dB(A)
- Cabin - specified sound pressure level LpA acc. to ISO 6394: 77 dB(A)
- Zero tail swing for working in confined spaces
- Large operator station for easy access and operator comfort. Adjustable armrests and seat provide the operator with an ergonomic and comfortable working environment.
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS): It enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by to 15° to compensate for slopes up to 27%
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
- Tiltable cabin for easy accessibility to all maintenance components.
- Engine Type
- Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Engine Manufacturer
- 24.4 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.6 US gal.
- 68.5 in.
- 8,274 - 9,863 lb.
- Hydraulic System
- 30.1 US gpm
- Max Dig Depth
- 132.2 in.
- Max Dump Height
- 138.4 in.