Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Hustler Turf Equipment X-One 60"
The X-One® is built for the full-time commercial landscaper to provide all day, everyday performance. It offers a choice of carbureted or fuel-injected engines and a selection of side or rear-discharge decks. The X-One sets the standard for commercial zero-turn value.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 23.5HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Motors: Parker unitized 12cc/rev pump & 15.9ci/rev wheel motors
- Hydraulic Cooling: Transmission Mounted Fans
- Speed: 10.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Heights: 1"-5.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 20.5" x 2.5" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,410 fpm
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Deck Belts: 1
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 10 ga. Fab. with 7 ga. wrappers
- Spindle Mounts: 10 ga. with 7 ga. doubler, steel
- Impact/Trim Areas: 11 ga. formed channel with rolled edge
- Frame: 1.5" x 3.0" .188" Steel
- Front Caster Wheels: Mounted w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/2" Steel
- Seat: Bolstered Internal Suspension Seat with 4 Point Rubber Isolation Mounts
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 24 x 12 - 12
- Weight: 1282 lbs.
- Height w/ ROPS Up: 71.6"
- Height w/ ROPS Folded: 49"
- Length: 82.75"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 62.4"
- Tire Width: 54.5"
- Acres per Hour: 6.36
- 3-Bag Grass Catcher: Easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies. The 3-bag catcher holds 12 bushels.
- BacVac Grass Catcher: Easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies. The BacVac catcher holds 10 bushels and utilizes an electric actuated dump.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Flex Forks: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Semi-Pneumatic Front Tires: Flat-free front tire option.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Single Anti-Scalp Wheel: Additional kit for increased deck scalping protection. Two height settings. Can be used in conjunction with the dual anti-scalp kit.
- Smoothtrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Incredible Power: Driven by Parker unitized pumps and choice of engine sizes.
- Unmatched Comfort: Internal suspension seat with operator isolator and armrests standard.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires - Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The X-One offers up to 24" drive tires.
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Simple Design: Designed to make maintenance and service simple and easy.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6; Drive Tire: 24 x 12 - 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type