Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® Limited 52" Kawasaki FR691
The Raptor Limited has all the quality features of a Raptor 52" model plus Flex Forks™ which cushion the front end for a smoother ride plus low profile, wide tires for better handling and traction. In addition, it features an hour meter and a premium bolstered high-back seat with armrests.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Hp (Per Sae J 1995.): 23HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear EZT
- Speed: 6.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 52"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" - 4.5"
- Deck Lift: Hand Operated
- Depth: 4.1"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 17.86" x 2.25" x .188"
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,600 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 3/4" Shafts and Triple Protection Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 14ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 1/4" x 3/4" Steel Bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, Greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/4" Steel
- Seat: Premium Colored Seat w/ Armrests
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 11 x 5
- Drive Tire: 18 x 10.5 - 10
- Weight: 550 lbs.
- Height: 45"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 53.4"
- Tire Width: 45"
- Acres per Hour: 2.72
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 96.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 63.9"
- 2-Bag Grass Catcher: Only nine bolts are required to attach this 5.4 bushel, easy-to-assemble catcher. Large transfer tube for superior transfer of clippings.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Flex Forks: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The Raptor Limited offers 18" drive tires.
- Comfortable Seat: Features high-back, bolstered seat with armrests.
- Flex Forks™: Provides a smoother ride experience.
- Hour Meter: Keeps track of time between service intervals.
- Smoothtrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear EZT
- Wheel Size
- Front Tire: 11 x 5; Drive Tire: 18 x 10.5 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect