Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® Flip-Up 48" Kohler 7000
The Raptor® Flip-Up features patent pending QuickFlip™ Technology. Effortless cleaning and blade changing, automated deck height adjustment, and less required storage space....all at the push of a button. The Flip-Up also features Smart-Choke™ technology. No choke required, just turn the key and go. Other features include a heavy-duty fabricated steel deck, Hustler’s patented automatic brake system, and a three year/300 hour limited warranty.
- QuickFlip Technology™: Effortless cleaning and blade changing, automated deck height adjustment, and less required storage space...all at the push of a button.
- Push Button/Electric Deck Height Adjust: Automated deck cutting height adjustment at the push of a button.
- Patented Automatic Park Brake System: A simple, convenient and patented system that automatically engages the parking brake when you open the steering levers.
- Smart-Choke™: Mower starting made simple. No choke lever, just turn the key and go.
- Low Foot-Pan Height: Easier to get on and off the machine.
- Low Front Frame Height: Trim under obstacles with greater ease.
- Manufacturer: Kohler Pro Performance 7000 with SmartChoke™
- HP: 25HP* - KT740 (*per SAE J 1995)
- Displacement: 725cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: HydroGear ZT 2800
- Speed: 7 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" - 4.5"
- Deck Lift: Electric/Hydraulic Actuated
- Depth: 4.4"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 16.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0" shafts and sealed ball bearings with double lip seals
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11 ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" steel bar
- Frame: Deck Carrier Frame: 1.5" x 1.5" x .120" steel tubing; Eng./Transmission Frame: 7 ga. frame rails
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ sealed ball bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial duty steel roller bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/4" steel
- Seat: Premium bolstered with armrests
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 9" x 3.5" semi pneumatic
- Drive Tire: 20 x 8 - 10
- Weight: 750 lbs
- Height: 42.7"
- Length: 69.4"
- Width: 49"
- Tire Width: 43.7"
- Acres Per Hour: 2.71* (*Number based on 80% efficiency. This rating is to account for actual mowing conditions including overlapping, turning and terrain.)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Pro Performance 7000 with SmartChoke™
- 725 cc
- Dual Hydrostatic HydroGear ZT 2800
- Wheel Size
- Front: 9 x 3.5; Drive: 20 x 8 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag